About Us

What you should know

What is the 3R, stands for: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, we strongly believe in it.

SBI Systems was founded by a group of people with experience in auto recycling, business and Internet development industries. After years of research and development we concluded that there is no system in EUROPE, in place to bridge the gap, between recyclers and the customer.

The inventory systems is a fourth generation web hosting software and data center, it is an Internet based system that opens up recyclers inventory to anyone with a computer and a browser.

Why are we doing this

  • It is estimated that over 600,000,000 Million passenger cars travel the streets and roads of the world today
  • There are more than 250 Million vehicles on the European roads
  • About 6% of them are new vehicles
  • About 34% of the cars on EU roads are older than 10 years
  • In EU every year, end of life vehicles generate between 8 and 9 million tons of waste
  • The annual new registration of 18.7 Million units in total and 15.9 Million units of passenger’s cars. With an estimated annual volume of de-registrations is in size of 13 to 14 Million units
  • Official statistics only accounts for approximately 7 Million units as the official number of scrapped vehicles. The difference in number is usually traded as a commodity product i.e. as a used car to markets outside of Europe such as East Europe and Africa
  • A vehicle is made out of approximately 75% of metals both ferrous and non-ferrous with no-ferrous steadily increasing. The remaining 25% result from tires, fluids and other common materials